Sunday, August 28, 2011

DISCO















People screamed to hear their favourite songs.I saw smiles and lights flashing,people wearing disco clothes and wearing glowing items.I also heard lots of chatter,laughter and Mr.Judkins talking through the microphone.I smelt people with perfume and the chips.I tasted the fresh water when I dranked it.I also felt my glow items and the money that I owned. I,Robin and Vanessa danced happily while our favourite songs were on.I heared lots of money dropping,some stomping and toilet doors opening.My friends was lesstalking and MORE DANCING!

After the last songs, we all had to sit down and wait for teahers to call our names to go home.

Denise

On Friday at the gym the school disco was on. I came in the door and I heard blasting music into my ears. I heard my friends yelling my name loudly over the music! The rainbow colured lights were flashing onto the brick walls. Money was clicking together as Mrs. Rawlins colected it. The chips and chocolate smell was in the air as I was tempted to buy some. As I was dancing I feld people knocking into me.

Aniesha

When I walked in to the the disco room with Morgaine the first thing I heard was the speakers blasting my favourite songs then all the chatter and laughter came to me. I looked around and saw all the people dancing and wearing cool disco costumes. I could smell girls wearing perfume and kids eating chips. Me and Morgaine ran into the disco room and started Dancing.

Robin.

As I walked in the door of the gym with Robin, I thought I was going to go deaf from the pounding music and the screaming people. But then I thought, it is a disco after all.
I could see lights wizzing past. I saw little, still lights from the braids in peoples hair (even boys!) and big flashing lights from peoples braclets.
I danced with my friends to lots of different types of music. Although I sat out on Justin Beiber.
I could smell people eating Boost Bars and TimeOuts. Yum! I could also smell girls perfume and hairspray and boys deoderant. And Robin munching on Salt and Vinegar chips!!

Morgaine

No comments:

Post a Comment